Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 February 2014
This is a great series of books. The crosswords are about middle of the range ie not as difficult as the Times, and there is the added bonus of having the answers at the back in case there is an odd one which stumps you.
on 17 June 2012
Purchased this for my father, arrived quickly on day of publishing (purchased on pre-order). Father was happy to receive it.

The only 'complaint' is the length of time it took for it to be published which has of course nothing to do with this company who have no say in the matter.

Good book, good company, buy with confidence!
on 30 November 2012
Excellent value for money. Pages of cryptic crosswords to keep the cruciverbalist enterained. Good value for money. I would recommend it.
on 15 August 2012
good item great value have purchased other volumes before and have always been delighted and no change here. would buy more like this.
on 25 February 2013
I bought this for my mum who loves crosswords. She always does the ones in the paper so to have a book full was perfect. There are loads of puzzles and I'm very pleased with purchase
on 14 May 2013
I have a lot of these books and I love them!
Better to buy the individual ones rather than the bumper book as they are just repeats.
on 12 February 2013
The lastest book in a long line of crosswords which I love as they are tough and keep me busy for hours on long train journeys
on 16 February 2015
Thanks to Sten Books and Toys for an excellent service. The inclusion of a pen was unexpected but a nice touch too.
on 9 July 2013
Bought this for my dad who loves the paper, third edition I have bought, keeps him well occupied and motivated !
on 19 July 2013
Always a good buy to keep ones brain in gear. When you get to my age (70) one needs to keep altzeimers at bay