on 9 September 2016
small but full of great recipies from breakfast ,,lunch ,,supper and treats all gluten free very happy with my product thank you
on 17 January 2013
LOVE THIS ITEM. HAVE USED IT SOoooo MANY TIMES. VICTORIA SPONGE TO DIE FOR. SENSIBLE OPTIONS FOR BUSY PEOPLE. GREAT.
on 8 December 2012
I read quite a few negative reviews but I am glad I purchased this book. I think it is a brilliant book especially for the price. I have tried several of the recipes (including desert recipes) and they were great... would never have guessed they were gluten free.
on 18 April 2017
Some good recipes in here. Probably won't make them all but there's more in here than normally appeals! Great value. Better start cooking .... urrggghhh.
on 25 March 2017
this book is small but it is full of very good recipes, excellent book for the price
on 11 January 2017
Bought this for my sister in law for Christmas as she's gluten free, she loves it full of great recipes, smaller than I thought, but doesn't matter.
on 12 November 2016
I bought this as a gift for my niece, which I'm sure will prove useful to her.
The recipes are fantastic
on 16 September 2017
Great little book and very easy to follow,we have bought a lot of these little value books
on 5 April 2017
Very good book, but it gets a lot of getting used to with Gluten Free food.
on 12 September 2017
My niece was really pleased with this