Customer reviews

Bread Machine Easy: 70 delicious recipes that make the most of your machine
Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 April 2015
The book is really good. It starts with general tips on how you can improve the bread by finishing it with some ingredient or adding something to it. It also explains how the ingredients of the bread work and what kinds are there. It also has a nice troubleshooting section. Overall it's very well organized and it feels general for all bread machines and anyone that wants to use the machine to the fullest!

I'm definitely going to try the more complicated breads. There are basic breads, simple breads, gourmet breads (with fancy ingredients), there are recipes for dough that you prepare in the machine and then bake the cake in the oven, there are also sweet breads.

I tried the basic simple bread because I wanted to see if the recipe will go 1:1 with my bread machine. Just in case I compared the amounts and it's similar to what my bread recipe book recommends. It turned out perfect! My machine is Tefal Uno. http://i.ytimg.com/vi/tW2nzTtfQtE/maxresdefault.jpg However I think any machine that has the most common programs for basic bread and dough and also the 3 types of bread size 500, 750, 1000grams will work.
on 20 September 2015
I bought this as many of the reviews for the bread machine I have stated that the recipes in this book worked very well with the machine. I have found that all the recipes in this book are for 700g loaves and my bread machine makes 900g loaves - therefore I am up against a difficulty immediately as I don't know how to increase/decrease recipes accordingly.

The book itself is great and the recipes sound delicious. Shame that I will not be able to use it with my machine!!
on 15 April 2016
This is a really good book. Easy to follow instructions with lovely photos that encourage you to 'Have a Go'.
The sweet and savoury recipes are great and easy to adapt to your own preferences. The book also contains
wheat and gluten-free bread options and having recently seen the outrageous cost of gluten-free bread I think
this book would be a great money saver to those who have to purchase the ready made products.
on 20 July 2017
What a lovely book. Full of recipes for bread that you would think Tesco's bakery would sell! Cant wait to make some of these!!!
on 19 August 2015
Great book. Lots of lovely ideas. Have just started using a bread maker again recently - making your own bread can be hit and miss but my top tip is use 60% liquids to dry ingredients and you won't go far wrong.
on 25 February 2017
Excellent book, easy recipies to follow. Fast delivery and brilliant price. I can't tell it was second hand
on 28 October 2015
Purchased in preparation for the upcoming investment in a Bread Maker. Content looks brilliant although one or two of the recipes may be skipped over! All in all, very satisfied
on 12 February 2017
Very handy little bread book for all skill sets
on 5 June 2017
Gives a lot of good ideas.
on 18 July 2017