Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now

on 23 February 2011
I would like to confirm that my sister was very pleased with the purchase of the Daily Mail Crossword Vol 9. I will difinately be purchasing further volumnes.

Thanks

Maureen Santos
on 11 September 2011
I bought these crosswords for my 89 year old mother - who likes to keep her brain lively. She found them challenging enough, but fun to do. Also, the typeface was easy to read.
on 22 October 2011
The crossword book I ordered was done very quckly and easily . I was able to take advantage of your free postage and packing offer , and the book arrived very speedily , and in good condition . Thank you very much.
on 19 May 2013
I was looking for a puzzle book for my mother. She has had other Daily Mail Quick crossword books and was keen to have another but I could only locate it on Amazon. We are very pleased with it.
on 29 October 2011
Not as enjoyable as doing daily in the paper, maybe you get into the thinking of person writting on the daily basis, these are previous!
on 6 July 2014
The wife does these crosswords and she finds that they are just right for her once we have used all the Mail ones it will be hard to find more of similar puzzles
on 3 February 2012
Good coffee time crosswords to keep you amused and to keep the brain active. Nice size so you can carry it around if you fancy a crossword whilst travelling.
on 18 January 2013
I ordered this for my mother as she does not get out much and loves doing crosswords. These are perfect as they are not really difficult for her.
on 23 February 2013
Daily Mail has always been my top crossword puzzle book and newspaper, its not too hard and not too easy a perfect book, to buy.
on 24 May 2016
Tthis is number 9 in the series as I have purchased the previous 8 and as usual very satisfied.