Customer reviews

on 5 May 2013
I have reviewed several books on slow cooking and this is by far the best one. I have tried many of the recipes and have not been disappointed. A good choice if you are new to this method of cooking.
on 12 March 2012
I bought this book on a recommendation from someone who slow cooks several times a week - it is fabulous. I've just cooked the lamb shanks and they are falling off the bone, fabulously full of flavour. The book also has a great 'basics' guide which lets you work out how long to cook different things for, so you can make up your own recipes/adapt current 'on the hob' recipes so they can slow cook while you're out and about. I can see why it was recommended and would recommend this as the only slow cook book you will need.
on 7 August 2010
This is the best cookbook I have ever bought. The recipes are easy to do and taste amazing.
on 14 December 2011
An excellent book good tasty recipes and tips on slow cooking. Bought as a present and lived up to the Amazon preview. Perfect for those wanting to get the best out of their slow cookerComplete Slow Cooker
on 2 April 2015
I bought this as a gift for my mum. I already have the book, and it is brilliant. I use all the time. the recipes are so tasty, and nutritious, and made with ease, it takes much stress out using a slow cooker.
on 3 September 2014
love it cant wait to get going on cooking, had my slow cooker for ages but needed a cook book went to the library the book I went for was the complete slow cooker, by Sara Lewis I was so impressed I bought it.
on 1 September 2014
Delivered on time - excellent condition. Have tried several of the recipes and have found no fault with them at all. Much better results than from the recipes that came with the slow cooker.
on 17 February 2016
Great book cooked two of the beef casseroles, husband thoroughly enjoyed them even though he used to say that food didn't taste the same as one done in an "ordinary" casserole!
on 16 May 2013
Very pleased with this, I have used it for all my dishes I've made in my new slow cooker as it didn't come with any proper cook book, easy instructions and good pictures of dishes.
on 15 December 2012
Bought as a gift, this is a big book with plenty of attractive photography and lots of different styles of recipes to choose from. I'm confident it will be well received!