Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Discover more Shop now

on 28 December 2008
I came across this book in a local shop whilst standing in a queue for the till. It caught my eye and soon enough it was in my basket!
I've made a few treats from the book and died and went to heaven each time!
Totally yummy.
I bought the book before xmas and decided to make chocolate biscuit gifts using one of the recipes. I gave them to my mum and when our friends came over in the evening one of them spotted the biscuits! She delved in after mum offered her one and I then had to prize the rest of them away. She's now pestering me to make a batch for her.
If you've a sweet tooth, then buy this book - you won't regret it!
on 14 October 2009
Two hundred tasty chocolate recipes in a handy compact book. Great for both beginners and more experienced cooks. I love the wipe clean cover because I am a messy cook! Perfect for indulging in a treat and a great section of recipes to make as gifts for friends and family. I particularly like the chocolate twists on classic recipes. All the recipes I have tried so far have been delicious. Favourites in this house are the Chocolate Chhesecake and the Chocolate Hazelnut Spread...but we could go on...and on...and on!
on 4 September 2009
I love baking and this book did not disappoint. The recipes I have made so far have worked out well. They are easy and fuss free. Some old favourites and some new twists. The size of the book is difficult though. It is small and refuses to sit flat so a bit awkward for a cookbook. If you have a recipe stand though, it will put paid to that problem!
on 16 January 2012
This is a pocket format book, softcover.

But the content is very good quality, nice recipes, great pictures, good explanations.

Recipes are divided between:
Goodies & gifts, 156
Twists on classics, 198

Well recommended.
on 5 February 2011
There are so many recipes here, all extremely chocolaty. I wasn't expecting quite as many fruit ones, but it seems to contain all the favourites
on 17 August 2011
Delighted with this purchase. A very good recipe book if you want a selection of good, easy recipes using chocolate.
on 14 May 2012
The recipes are perfectly explained and the ones I've tried so far were great. But I miss suggestions about how to substitute thinks like the self-raising flour since it's almost impossible to find in Spain.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 May 2013
I love all Hamlyn 200 Recipes book...all the recipies are very yummy and fully coloured! Fully recommend it! One of your must have it in your kitchen!
on 14 March 2013
If its chocolate shaped I like it, so plenty of good things here. Anything from a quick cake to elaborate.
on 13 March 2015
Very good book
Lots of good recipes , bought as a gift for friend