on 6 January 2012
Lovely book, lots of examples of readings and poems which was just what I needed. Book helful for both religeous and non-religeous ceremonys.
on 23 September 2012
A beautiful book to read, it is extremely practical in its approach, helping you to construct a very personal ceremony whether religious or civil. Inspiring, it is a really good starting place, turning a slightly daunting task into a really enjoyable project which you take on together.
on 5 February 2015
Its a nice little book but very dated. There is a lot of information for church weddings but not so much on civil ceremonies. I only found 2 readings i liked as i felt the rest were over the top or just plain old fashioned. There were no poems or readings with any humour in them either which would have been a good addition to this book. I am glad i bought it second hand.
on 12 September 2013
This book has lots good ideas for both church and civil weddings. some good ideas for different types of readings. I got this pre loved so was even better as all the little things add up when on a budget !
on 9 February 2013
Been looking for readings and poems for our daughters' wedding and had been able to find suitable readings for a civil ceremony. This book is just what we wanted and has been most helpful.
on 21 May 2013
I was looking for ideas for readings for a religious ceremony. There were some ideas but the focus appeared to be on civil ceremonies so not so suitable for my purpose.
on 30 March 2013
One of the only books that catered for civil ceremonies. The guidelines are good for writing vows and there are a few nice readings too. Its a good starting point.
on 22 August 2013
Very useful little book. Some good advice and suggestions to assist in planning a Service. Simple layout and easy to use.
on 21 June 2014
I had no idea where to start on these matters, and this book was a great help, and I now know what I am looking for
on 25 August 2014
I haven't read this, i gave it to my daughter for her future wedding. She was very pleased with it.