on 20 May 2009
This book has been fantastic for me. I started with a 5K and I have followed the programs through 10k and half marathon. Following the programs has meant that I feel I am doing the right training - and Ive got fitter and fitter without any injury (touch wood). Id really recommend this for all levels of runner from beginner to club runner.
on 19 February 2010
The training programmes are great and the information about running is very good and motivational.
on 11 February 2013
This book is my running bible, I bought it about 4 years ago and have run 5 full marathons since, I often recommend it to runners.
on 4 August 2014
This book is fine if you are thinking of running and starting out, or haven't run for long. Aimed at beginners, not inn depth enough for those with more experience.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 June 2015
Love the training plans in the back. Easy to understand. Only downside is the scary pics of people running in what look like shell suits.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse