Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 September 2011
This book contains plenty of pregnancy and birth information, as well as monthly life-size illustrations of the baby's development which are absolutely fascinating. I enjoyed reading each page as I reached each weekly/monthly milestone and learning about what to expect.
on 26 February 2010
Its is so scary yet exciting having your first baby- this is so lovely to see each week the changes that are happening to you and your baby. It is very factual. There is a huge section of what changes can happen to your body- eg amazing sense of smell, niagra line, swollen ankles- everyone is different.

What no-one tells you as you rub in your cream religiously twice a day on your belly to avoid stretch marks is that because you are going to most likely put a few stone on in weight your top of your legs, boobs and bums gets big. Make sure you rub it in on those area. If they told you that they'd be less post natal depression lol who wants stretch marks there!!

I borrowed this book from the library throughout my pregnancy. I have since bought a friend a copy and one for me for next pregnancy( hoping my parter and I will both forget those first 6 weeks of sleepless nights- 5 months on still haven't!!)
on 11 November 2014
Book was a gift. It was the perfect item
on 19 October 2010
I was given this book as a gift when I was pregnant and thought it was fantastic, I loved it so much I bought it for my best friend!!
It's very easy to understand and covers just about everything to do with pregnancy... Obviously doesn't replace the good old midwife, but answers the majority of questions you wake up with in the middle of the night.
on 19 March 2013
Great book, very informative. First half of the book went through Pregnancy A-Z, e.g. possible medical conditions, miscarriages, common symptoms you experience, test tube abies, etc. The second half was a week by week guide. The book covers everything, very good read and investment.
on 26 November 2014
I constantly referred to this book throigh both my pregnancies and it was quite weird how accuarate it was. Whatever i felt at each week was covered in the book. Best pregnancy book i had.
on 16 April 2013
I bought this a present for my sister who is pregnant for the first time. It is a great book and in much better condition than the seller described, practically perfect! Great bargain.
on 24 September 2011
I bought this book for my daughter and she is thrilled with it. She is able to follow the baby's progress week by week and all her questions can be answered immediately.
on 7 November 2015
My special guide. i and hubby indulged in reading this fantastic book, it provided me all i needed to know so was so equipped and had no surprises until our son came.
on 17 January 2012
I was looking for an up to date book that I can read throughout my pregnancy. I find this book very informative and interesting as well as nicely written.