Customer reviews

Your Pregnancy Week-by-week (Hamlyn Health)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 July 2017
Love this book, 2nd baby due soon and nice to keep up with her journey.
on 16 April 2017
Brilliant. A gift for my daughter 😃 Very informative indeed.
on 5 May 2014
This book was purchased for my Grandaughter, very informative information. She refers to it all the time. Would recommend this book to anyone
on 22 October 2010
When my best friend was pregnant she was given this book as a gift and I found it to be so useful, but also amazing to see how the baby grew on a week by week basis. As soon as I found out I was pregnant this was the first purchase I made. It gives such good advice and also helps to answer any questions you may have, such as what can I and can't I eat. It was also wonderful for my husband to read and get involved, seeing how our baby developed over the weeks. I would recommend this book to any expectant mother.
on 21 September 2009
Excellent book for mums to be. Very clear and common sense. My daughter thought it was the best book of its type she had seen, and it was factual without being scary.
on 31 January 2013
While I was pregnant I would spend a little time every saturday morning reading this book with my husband. It was lovely to know what was going on inside my bump with little one. Lovely pictures as well.
on 30 July 2008
I have just bought this book for my second pregnancy. I borrowed it for my first pregnancy and ended up re-borrowing it every four weeks for the entire pregnancy.

I haven't seen any other books that measure up to it yet.
on 12 June 2013
good book and very good information for mothers to be finding it very helpful especially as I am a first time mum :) Now have got to the part about the birth feeling apprehensive :)
on 26 June 2013
Very happy, this book made great reading, I found it very helpful and will defiantly recommended it to other. So overall a very happy customer
on 28 October 2013
I purchased this for my daughter as she is expecting her first child and she loves reading the step by step weekly guide to how her baby is developing. It also contains very useful information for before, during and after a pregnancy and has really good advise. She is really pleased with this book.