on 28 December 2016
Had a copy when my children were little now it's the grandchildrens turn, never been bettered in my opinion
on 26 October 2017
Fab book, it's old but that doesn't matter for toy making . Love it . Thank you .
on 20 September 2015
I love this book and have already made several things in it for my grandchildren. Every pattern is easily understandable and there are small quick to make things as well as larger more intricate ones. This was a second-hand book but was in excellent condition and you wouldn't have know it wasn't new. It arrived when it said it would and with no problems at all.
One person found this helpful
on 15 May 2018
Fab book
on 8 January 2018
Awesome book will never let me down
on 2 December 2017
Many thanks, good book.
on 21 August 2013
The instructions are clear and consise, the dolls I have made so far are just like the illustrations. There are a lot of different toys to knit and some generally hints on making them as well as individual instructions. The only downside is that although the knitting is straightforward it takes a long time to sew the bits together and sew on the features, hair etc. If you have the patience it is well worth the effort. I would recommend this book to anyonewanting to make knitted toys.
2 people found this helpful
on 19 February 2018
had an original years ago but don't know what happened to it. Great as I used it a lot.
on 15 July 2017
good knitting book
on 6 February 2017
Great book with plenty of knitted toys to make. Bought as used, fairly good condition for price paid. Speedy delivery.