on 6 July 2014
So funny laughed out loud many times
on 12 September 2014
I found this quite a different style from the previous books I've read, but very enjoyable. Loved the way it is told from two character's points of view, very clever writing.
on 13 September 2014
A very enjoyable, funny and feel-good book. It isn't a taxing read but perfect for an easy poolside companion with many hilarious twists and turns that keep the pages turning!
on 20 May 2013
I adore Sophie Kinsella, but this most recent book has been a real disappointment. Vaguely entertaining but not not hilarious as Twenties girl or I've got your number...shame.
on 15 September 2013
Having read all the shopaholic books I wasn't sure what to expect but loved every bit of it. The storyline kept me gripped and not wanting to put it down. Highly recommended.
on 10 May 2013
Enjoyed the story, laughed out loud. Sophie up to her usual standard. She knows just how to make you totally involved with the characters.
Can't wait for the next one!
on 24 April 2014
Silly, light, simple reading. A very predictable tale, with unrealistic characters in an absurd situation.
Quick to read as the story is easy to scan, funny at times.
on 20 August 2014
I am a massive fan of Kinsrlla anyway but really did like this book as the 2 crazy perspectives just had me chuckling from beginning to end. Read it on holiday , just fab!
on 22 July 2014
As usual an excellent book I laughed all the way through it. The story line was interesting and the characters likeable I so enjoyed this read I would recommend to anyone.
on 19 August 2014
I read this whole book in one evening!! Couldn't put it down and didn't get to sleep till 3am because of it!! Not particularly wise with 3 small children to get up with!!