on 6 August 2017
I'm not usually one for celebrity autobiographies but a few people recommended this one to me. It's told with warmth and humour and details O'Grady's life from his late teens up until he tentatively ventures into the world of professional drag. Laugh out loud in some places, genuinely poignant in others I couldn't put it down. I have ordered the next volume of his autobiographical series.
on 16 August 2017
Paul writes as he speaks - from the heart - such an honest kind man you will laugh and cry at his memories, I heard his voice as I read it! Hilarious but poignant at the same time. Love it!
on 23 August 2017
Again, as with 'At My Mother's Knee etc' there is a fair bit of language in it so if you are easily offended just stay away. Nevertheless, I love Paul and found it didn't put me off buying or reading it, I just skimmed over the language.
on 16 July 2017
Enjoyed this book, very witty and he had a pretty colourful life, and still does. Very down to earth.
on 8 September 2017
Another very entertaining book by Paul O'Grady. Full of hilarious stories, a must read. I will be reading all of his books for sure.
on 1 May 2017
Would highly recommend Paul's books. Read and enjoy the journey.
on 1 May 2017
Excellent writing as usual from Paul. A great read!
on 8 September 2017
Great book, well worth a read of all Pauls book
on 27 March 2017
Top book and great follow up and great price
on 18 August 2017