Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 December 2015
Most interesting once I can get my head around some of the theory
on 15 August 2014
Really worthwhile read - at least twice!
on 7 November 2015
Very interesting and informative.
on 3 August 2015
Very good! Strongly recommended!
on 4 February 2009
The magnificent Stephen Hawkings mind, which leaves most of us struggling after a few words, has done a great job here. Much easier to read and understand than the original, but you still have to be able to concentrate. A fascinating book.A Briefer History of Time
on 31 July 2012
I am a fan of science... I am not specialist or student whatever, just simply man who's curios about this strange world.I liked the book so much than I did not realized when I done read it.
on 28 March 2016
I love this book. It describes history of physics in a very gripping way and helps you understand even the difficult topics of modern physics.
Delivered without any problem.
on 20 January 2014
I bought this audio book for my husband who has lost his sight. He has enjoyed listening to it very much and likes the way it is broken down into separate parts.
on 10 June 2015
Well thought out book that explains some of the fundamental principles of physics. It also includes illustrations to help the reader grasp some of the concepts.
on 4 April 2015
A general over view of physics Newtonian & quantum theories, moving onto string theories etc. Good way to get a quick grounding in astronomical physics.