Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 January 2016
Use the CD every day and have never read the book. I notice when I haven't listened to it for a while as it makes a huge difference to my general confidence. Really helps me in all aspects of my life.
on 12 March 2016
Really good read if your stuck in a rut and want to change.
on 18 January 2016
Service excellent.
Love this easy to read book, the DVD and CD invaluable, has really helped me more than I can put into words!.
Highly recommend if you are serious about changing your life - it helps you to make things happen. 10/10
on 19 October 2004
I have read many self-help books, and in my opinion Paul McKennas Change your life in 7 days is the best of them all.

The title does not mean your life will be sorted in 7 days but it does mean that if you follow the exercises in the book that you will have indeed changed your life in some way in 7 days and so the title is an apt title, but unfortunately some people are misunderstanding the title thinking it means your life will be sorted instread of realizing that it means change will happen in 7 days which is a totally different thing.

If you follow the simple techniques in the book over the 7 days and listen to the CD (as instructed) your life will indeed change for the better insome way & thus you will have changed your life in 7 days.

I am a fully qualified registered hypnotherapist and NLP practitioner and I very much rate this book.

This book is very inspiring and easy to understand, if you really want to change your life ,take more control, become more confident and gain an improved feel-good-factor then this book will give you the ideas and tools to start to achieve it, the trick is to keep doing the mind exercises reguarly in your life.

I would suggest that because P.Mckennas book is helping so many people create change for the better in their lives & the way they feel that He deserves to become wealthy from it for all the wonderful good it does.
Its a fantastic life changing book! Buy it!!!
on 22 April 2005
I agree with all the other reviewers. This IS a life changing book.
I think I will take a little more than seven days, because I really enjoy practising the self-confidence building exercises. Even if you don't really believe in "all that stuff", try it, because it's packed with lots of good information to make you feel really positive. Paul Mckenna does not judge, he gives hope, achievable hope as well. The book is practical and I felt pleasantly boosted at the first few words. p. 12 "here is the reason why change can happen so quickly: the changes that matter most are more often changes in perception than changes in the world outside us. and we can change the way we perceive the world in a heartbeat"
The CD is quite a booster too! I listened to it and felt marvellous. There's no hesitation. This book will definitely change your life and make it better. Buy it, do it, and smiiiiile to life! Highly recommended!
on 28 May 2017
I thought there would be a link to the MP3 download, as listening to the CD is essential. Nothing. So it's a complete waste of time reading the book without this. I'll be more careful in future.
on 1 June 2016
A must have for any Paul McKenna fan, and have been continuing using his confidence techniques everyday with success.
on 26 January 2016
My son had to give a lecture recently and found this book a great help.
on 5 January 2016
Paul McKenna does the business once again here but you need to have the will to make a difference in the first place. If you don't want to make an effort, it won't help you but if you really want to make a change, this will definitely do it.
on 4 November 2015
I love all Paul McKenna books.