Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 March 2004
After 4 failed driving tests and feeling like I would never pass, I decided to give this a shot. Some of the exercises will take a bit more practice but I'm pleased to say it made all the difference with my driving. I took my 5th test yesterday and felt really confident and positive. Passed with only 3 minor errors. Going to try it for weight-loss next!
on 22 November 2007
Paul McKenna uses the NLP principles that work so excellently in " The Ultimate Guide To Cosmic Ordering, Empower Your Destiny: Take Control of Your Life" by Andronicos Andronicou. I'm now doing things I couldn't have done years ago because of help from this book. I think differently, and approach problems and challenges differently. I would suggest to anyone that taking it on board and giving it a serious try is going to be worthwhile.
on 30 September 2016
After reading the review I was expecting a book and CD.
Very disappointed to receive only the book.
on 27 August 2010
I purchased this book a few weeks ago and it is absolutely amazing. I was a little unsure and skeptical at first, but I chose to go with Paul's advice of 'you don't need to believe it, just do it' and boy I'm glad I did.

My life has changed massively in the past few weeks. Ok I'm not now a millionaire or married to Jude Law but I feel like a different person. I feel total happy and content and have found that I am automatically handling situations in totally different ways to how I would have done a few weeks ago, without even conciously making an effort to do so. I think the CD really works in getting into your subconcious combined with the exercises, this is really powerful.

I am still doing the cd every day and also do my daily visulisations. I have also got a few friends now doing it with excellent results. I would definitely recommend this to anybody who wants to make changes to their life and start to hear the answers that are already within us all.
on 10 January 2004
This book brings together the best of the most powerful techniques for making changes in your life and packages them in an easy to understand way that should make it simple for everyone to apply. The program and exercises are really effective and the book comes with a mind-programming CD which turbo-charges the change process with the help of hypnosis. I have always though that there is not one personal development book which does it all - but now there is.
on 18 November 2009
I was unsure at first of reading a Paul Mckenna book...However phonomenal lets just say it works ,read it within 3 weeks. Practice the exercises within it were easy and 5 miuntes daily confidence workout good to apply.......A very good read and have applied techniques in this book to great effects e.g. like asking my manager for extra pay with teaching class for young adults exrecise in the gym which was outside my role of duties and yes did get extra pay for this work.Give a go....
on 10 April 2013
i didnt buy this book with the expectation to change my life, i am wriitng training for managers and leaders and have been reading loads of different materials as part of my research. i love the way this is written, i didnt feel like i was being preached to, it is easy to read and work through. I feel you will get out of it as much as you are willing to put in, if you commit to doing the exercises, and if they become habit, this should really help with the way you approach life.
on 17 January 2014
Because of all the rave reviews I expected rather more from this book. much of it was very obvious and there was a lot of repetition
on 5 January 2015
I was sceptical at first. I read a few self-help books before, and they didn't work very well. But this book does work, I can feel myself feeling more confident. The changes happen very gradually, but they are noticeable. The CD is great before you sleep too, just don't listen to it while driving though. Although I'm still shy at times, but definitely more confident than I'm used too. Recommended who are working in sales or just want to improve confidence in general.
on 31 May 2011
This book is full of exercises which take time to complete - something which I haven't done! I first read through the whole book and now occasionally dip back into it as it is full of useful tips. After reading the book, I find the CD particularly useful and am continually surprised by the results. It is a great place to start for anyone wishing to increase their confidence though I don't believe it fully gets to the root of the cause of any confidence issues.