on 16 January 2018
I saw the movie first, than I've read the book. The book version is excellent. The film is good too, but there are lots of deviations from the original story.
on 8 December 2017
Regular reader of Dan Brown books. He certainly puts a lot of research in to his work. I could not put this down. Good price well pleased with purchase.
on 28 October 2017
An amazing read for an inquiring mind like mine. I love conspirency therories as everything seems highly likely and extremely likely to me!!
on 27 November 2017
A very good read I love the references to historical facts. I don't know if they are true but it adds to the story.
on 27 November 2017
An engaging story concerning the Vatican. Much enjoyed!
on 28 October 2017
love it book in excellent condition
on 4 December 2017
Good book .great read .bargain price
on 25 November 2017
Love these books
on 22 April 2016
This is by far my favourite Dan Brown book. Enough drama and thrill to keep you on the edge of your seat from beginning till end. A real page turner almost impossible to put down . Make sure you have a lot of tissue near by, you're going to need it!
on 5 May 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse