on 22 May 2017
I started this book some time ago and then didn't have time to continue but as soon as I picked it up again I got straight back into the story. Whilst this was a tough read for me as I lost my son 3 years ago, it made me think about forgiveness and how we all deal differently with grief. A great book. Thank you
on 27 November 2017
Dident enjoy and that’s a first for me love daniell steel perhaps I’m just not into sport .
on 1 June 2017
Great story
on 30 September 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 November 2012
I shall not be reading anymore of Daniel Steels books again....... she is just roll them off for the sake of a new book out. Nothing new about it.
on 19 April 2017
Enjoyable read.
on 17 March 2017
Not one of her best but easy reading. A bit dull in places.
on 3 February 2017
I am going to remember this story for a long tie. I needed to read this book. Thank you, Danielle.
on 22 August 2009
Miracle is another excellent novel by Danielle Steel.

Two neighbours that don't know one another end up being brought together in the aftermath of a horrific storm, which takes place on New Years Eve.

Both neighbours have heart breaking stories, Quinn lost his wife and decided to cut himself off from people, he was just living day to day. His neighbour Maggie had lost everything that mattered in her life and was struggling with life itself.

The storm had extensively damaged both houses but Quinn was lucky enough to find an excellent carpenter named Jack Adams who was self employed. The neighbours end up sharing the workman who in turn introduces both Quinn and Maggie to one another. Even Jack himself has a huge problem and has never told anyone as he'd too ashamed!

Quinn wants the house repaired as quick as possible as he wants to sell up and live on his new yacht and explore the world. Maggie hasn't been living in her house that long and the storm dealt her a rotten hand, it left her without any kind of power.

Jack's working late one night and Quinn asks him to stay for a meal. He agrees and happens to tell Quinn that his neighbour is without any kind of energy so she can't have anything hot. Quinn goes to ask Maggie if she'd like to join them, she's reluctant but goes. They all have such an enjoyable time and become friends that it becomes a weekly get together.

I don't want to say anything else about the plot as it would spoil what is such a well written and believable story. :-)

Danielle has taken great care and spent a lot of time making her characters believable; she's given them plenty of depth and great personalities.

I found this book extremely compulsive and very enjoyable. It's definitely a book I'll read again and it was worth every penny. :-)

It's a book I'd recommend to all fans of Danielle Steel. :-)
on 16 December 2012
A sad but wonderful story, I really enjoyed reading this book, although at the beginning I wasn't so sure, but it was inspiring and interesting