on 24 April 2014
I recommend the hardcover book as it will probably be read a thousand times, the book was in mint condition so credit to the seller. Good quality glossy pages especially for pictures. Very well written as you would expect, and a well maintained explanation with huge amounts of information to get the brain working, just right for those of us without a million science degrees. A good price i thought.
on 22 July 2017
Good book
on 31 December 2014
As always great reliable service from supplier, who I highly recommend, always seem to have every book I look for and delivery always good...
on 25 October 2016
Perfect. Delivered on time and the product was exactly as described
on 9 December 2011
This is a good book in that it explores some very interesting topics. But I personally found the layout confusing, not sure where to start on the page and the beginning-to-end-ness of the book is lost.

Also, a few more scuff marks and creases than I would have expected.
on 20 September 2013
I love Stephen Hawking - such an incredible mind. To paraphrase Einstein, you don't truly understand something unless you can explain it simply; Professor Hawking does a remarkable job, and it's highly entertaining too.
on 13 August 2016
Great insight from Prof.Hawking.
on 5 April 2014
Having read Son of the Circus, I had trouble putting down, I thought I would give The Fourth Hand a try.
Not quite as unput down able as Son of the Circus but stoll a good read.
on 25 February 2014
I don't understand all of this but it is written for the average person. There are some good diagrams in the book to assist the reader. if you liked a 'Brief History...' you will probably get on with this.
on 30 December 2012
I bought this book for my partner and he love's this book. He's not a great reader, but he said he thoroughly enjoyed this book and found it hard to put down, he said it's just so interesting.