on 26 May 1999
I must admit, I had to read this book twice. I was so flabbergasted after the first reading that I was reluctant to accept what Gardner was saying. I had previously read his BLOODLINE OF THE HOLY GRAIL, and, and as a result, had a great deal of respect for his scholarly integrity. Upon the second reading of GENESIS OF THE GRAIL KINGS, I was more at ease, though still amazed,with Gardner's ideas. I have recently read several other works (THE HIRAM KEY/SECOND MESSIAH-Knight&Lomas; HEAVEN'S MIRROR/FINGERPRINTS OF THE GODS-Hancock;HOLY BLOOD HOLY GRAIL/MESSIANIC LEGACY-Baigent; JESUS THE MAN-Thiering, etc.) which collectively have rewritten traditional religious history. Where these books, among other things, have traced Freemasonry, Christianity, and Judaism back to Pharaonic Egypt, Gardner convincingly takes it all back to ancient Sumer. In addition to his main theme of the origin and succession of the Pendragon Grail Kings, he gives us captivating accounts of alchemy,Moses,the construction of the Pyramids, and a "magical" powder(which is both anti-gravitational and trans-dimensional).If you have not read any of the above-mentioned books, I would recommend you start with some or all of them before attempting this one. I am truly looking forward to Gardner's future work, as he plans a series of books on this fascinating subject, and seems to be in a unique position to get at the truth.
on 28 October 2009
The amount of work and Research that Laurence Gardner prepares to enable him to write and publish his books is phenomenal. I am speechless. I bought one book after the other and read them without a break in reading; by the time I had finished, even though some of the content needed to be read again to nurture the facts; I was left thoroughly craving more. LAURENCE GARDNER - WHERE IS YOUR NEXT BOOK. Enough of Dan Brown who is writing fiction. Lets have more facts - Of course you may have exhausted your pond of fact. So how about an update - to let us know how your books have been received by Thelogists and Public alike. I think your publicity machines are lacking, you need to do a Dan Brown to amaqze the public. After all your books are Facts, Aren't They???????
on 27 June 2016
The bloodline of the kings have been most smeared recently, this book was written to do some damage control over this situation. So the book tries give a noble spinning over the Anunnaki and other not so nice events. And tries to trace and prove that the Meronvigean kings are truly descendants of Jesus. Some of the historical proposition of the author are interesting and have been propose elsewhere, still his view is over conservative and many points unproved, it is a good read for fun thouhg.
on 23 September 2014
Great chronology of biblical families. Challenged a few long held beliefs. Definitely recommended read!!!!!!!!!!! Yet the truth of how the feminine originated is still not clear. Any suggestions????????????
on 10 February 2000
A most interesting book that I regard as one of the best books on the subject of Bible history
on 24 August 2015
Arrived as expected would use again
on 6 January 2015
Love the author and again second hand book in lovely condition
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 June 1999
The only thing I was a tad questionable on,was Nefertiti I thought was MINOAN from CRETE.Her marriage being a union between two great nations.Most of sir Laurences book relates to exactly the same conclusions as myself .The next problem though is finding the true origins of the Nefilim,Anununki,Sumerians (The pleiades, the indus valley, Sucken continent West of Australia in the Indian ocean, Antartica. Maybe Sir Laurence will answer this final question in the remaining book of this trilogy.