on 13 July 2017
Book is ok.
on 21 July 2016
Lovely. Thankyou.
on 19 April 2017
Read it before but lost it in moving. Great book, very inspirational.
on 28 September 2000
A thoroughly enjoying read with a lot of factual contents. The book focuses again on how one perceives everyday events. If you like the last book 'the celestine prophecy' then you will love this one, too.
on 30 March 2017
To be honest I have not yet read this book, but I have all James Redfield books which I find reassuring about the afterlife and a lot of insight into the way our world is going. Also I believe this is the age of Aquarius when all will start to be revelled about corruption and displacement of peoples on this planet.
on 12 April 1999
The 'factual' style of this book made it more believable--and less annoying--than The Celestine Prophecy on which it is based. Although it contains the same ideas as the original, they are not presented in the same pseudo-literary way, and therefore make for a more satisfactory read. Although the concepts outlined by Redfield will be ridiculed by many as New Age crap, if approached with a thoroughly open mind, I believe there is much food for thought here.
on 14 February 1999
If you have read the Prohercy and found the ideas gripping, you must read this one too. His ideas about energy use and reasons for our behviour are well worth pondering upon.
on 22 May 2006
What struck me on reading this books was that so much of the content was the same as I had learned among old-fashioned Christian mystics, who used to convey it in a language based on old Bible translations. Now it was rewritten into modern New Age speak. This of course makes it neither more nor less true, but opens up old insights for a different readership. As can be expected, some generic New Age ideas are added, and it is all steeped in the overly optimistic tone that was common before 9/11.

The life Redfield describes is somewhat like living inside a massive role-playing game, suffused by magic and with the comforting knowledge that our life has a plotline where there will always be a quest waiting for us if we just look for it. A quest which we will be able to complete if only we talk to the people in our way.
on 16 September 2013
I've always been interested in spirituality and metaphysics world, some people reckoned am one of the indigos. I was drawn by Redfield's first book and as for The Celestine Vision, it gives me invaluable and additional insight for being an indigo :)
on 23 June 2014
This book is not only a very gripping thriller but gives many insights into the spiritual journey which we can all go on. The author enables one to be part of the action and it is very difficult to put down once started.