on 10 December 2016
5 Star, I keeping going back to this book, it always reminds me that God is always on my side, and I can achieve what exactly what I put my mind to.
on 1 October 2015
What a lovely wee book. Can be read in one sitting and it's a really useful wee reminder of how to make your life more balanced and stress free.
on 3 July 2017
One of my favorite books! Currently travelling yet this book has somehow still ended up with me. Cant recommend this book enough to anyone. I have persuaded others to buy and they have loved it too. It's like my bible of spirituality. Fast shipment, great condition would buy from this seller again!
on 26 April 2017
Brilliant book, listened to the audio and just had to own the book.
on 20 July 2015
I love this book and have read it three times now! Just ordered some more of Deepaks work as I find him a brilliant author. So easy to read and great information. Each chapter has bullet point tips at the end to help you use these laws in everyday life and they are very easy to follow. I have found myself making positive changes since reading this book.
on 27 July 2017
New and quick delivery, but contents not quite what l expected
on 22 May 2017
Very good...arrived on time.
on 26 June 2017
Mind and heart opening read
on 19 August 2017
Nothing to do with Deepak Chopra writing, the book itself is very poor , paper, binding etc.
Very dissapointed.