on 22 January 2013
I am a primary school teacher and bought this book for ideas to practice spellings with my class. I was looking for activities that I could have ready and then pull out quickly to keep them busy!
Some of the activities are ok but a lot require word cards and with a different spelling list each week, that can be difficult to manage.

I have adapted a couple but probably wish I hadn't bothered buying this book. Sorry!
on 6 July 2012
A superb book full of great games, which once made and laminated can be used time and time again for any words of your choice. A far more economical way of producing a collection of games, than buying one game which can only be used with its own set of words...brilliant!