Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 June 2017
All good
on 14 April 2013
I decided to buy this series because I have been using Headway for a number of years and it has become a little stale. So felt that a change and some variety would not go amiss.
on 27 July 2012
This is a practical and useful ESOL course book which is particularly good for teaching grammar and has plenty of useful practical examples and tests for revision and consolidation. It is divided into 12 topic-based modules, each with a mixture of language development, grammar reading a task for students, further tips and revision examples, together with extra classroom materials, a language summary and a mini-dictionary at the end. I have used New Cutting Edge at pre-Intermediate, Intermediate and Upper Intermediate levels and find that they provide a structured course applicable to each level, and are well liked by students. I have used other ESOL courses at a similar level but think that the Upper Intermediate book is the best I have come across.
on 12 March 2015
Excellent item with fast delivery; thank you very much. *****
on 7 October 2015
It's been overused. Too much writing on all the pages. There was no mini-dictionary. I was ripped off and would've preferred to have paid more for better quality. This book was NOT IN GOOD CONDITION!!!!!!!
on 6 April 2013
Why not? firstly because is written with a pen every empty centimeters in the pages:to answer the questions and the translation as well by pen of many words. Secondly and the most unacceptable was/is that I didn't find the mini dictionary together within the book.

It will be fantastic if I can have it back.
Rudina Arapi
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 March 2011
I started to learn english on september and later I ordered the book. I never thought I will have to check pages in the book. But last week on an english lesson I realised The book is missing pages from 96 to 113. Now I can't give the book back because it is to late. I bought rubbish!!!!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 October 2010
first i got the item in bad condition. it was very damage and the delivery was very late; maybe it dealy more than 10 days. it's a pitty to put up with this knid of problems.