Customer reviews

on 29 May 2017
Very helpful
on 9 April 2012
This was such a good help for my A Level English Literature course which required that we use T.S. Eliot's poem in a comparison with two other books of our choice. The literary context sections were great, very detailed. I also found that the main allusions in the poem were explained well too. Overall, after reading these notes alongside the actual poem, the poem was a whole lot more enjoyable because I found I thought I understood it (though perhaps I didn't, who knows!) I recommended that everyone in my class buy it, and I think a lot of them have. For the price, definitely worth it!
on 6 October 2009
These are very useful notes for an ancient like me who finished A-level English Lit twenty years ago. But please note, you will have to buy the poem separately! I was most disappointed to get the book I had been waiting for and then find that the crucial part was missing. As long as you don't mind holding two books at the same time - which I certainly needed to do to get a satisfactory level of comprehension let alone enjoyment - this is fine.
on 23 July 2013
Brilliant product, don't know how I would have done A-level English Literature without it! Loads of useful information and new ideas I'd never thought of!
on 25 May 2009
I bought this as a guide for my As Level English Literature exam preparation. The notes are really helpful and allow you to come to your own conclusion about the poem but also give you information. In places it seems like there could have been more notes given but it definately helped me out.
on 29 October 2013
Has helped enormously with second year Eng Lit. It does not include the poem however, you will need to order this separately.
on 24 March 2013
These notes were ideal for me. I am a general reader rather than a student or specialist and the notes enabled me to get to grips with the poem without being too detailed. Very good.
on 12 February 2015
Very helpful
on 13 October 2015
Great notes, a must have for students.
on 15 August 2016