Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 July 2011
For advanced students really useful.
For pupils of GCSE level or below rather buy the appropriate series (York Notes for GCSE).
on 28 May 2016
My son was struggling with the whole concept of understanding A Midsummer Night's dream and even more so when looking at past papers. This book is very clear, supporting the student all along with preparation of what they are likely to face in the exam situation and after his exam he commented that he definitely wouldn't have felt so comfortable in the exam without having read this first.
on 22 December 2009
I always find York Notes a very useful tool. It gives a brief synopsis of the play and a variety of character traits and themes that run through the play. Don't start your essay without this comfort blanket.
on 10 February 2013
Very good quality.
I expected it to be a little bigger, but that isn't really a problem.
The price was pretty good as it is about £7.99 RRP.
I ordered this at the same time as I ordered Educating Rita for my Literature course and I used my student union card and I got them a lot cheaper than I would have.

Delivery was very impressive. I ordered them around 7:30am and received them the next day at the same time and I used one day delivery with my Amazon prime, too.
on 8 September 2014