Customer reviews

Discover Grammar
Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 August 2017
For those of us who escaped grammar teaching at school and now need to know grammar, this book is invaluable. Very happy with this purchase. Feel much more confident I can teach English now.
on 12 October 2017
Great help
on 20 February 2016
Dis buk iz reely gud, and da orfer whom rit it is bare cleva. Totes iz gonna help I wiv mi gramer n mayk miself as well cleva n stuff.
on 27 August 2017
rubbish want my money back! Its from a library!
on 30 June 2008
This book is so easy to understand. I'm awful at grammar but this breaks it down into small chunks. The activities are amaazing and definately help develop your understanding.
I don't think I could have passed my English A level without this books help. I can't recommend it enough!!
on 1 April 2007
This book is a fabulous guide to Grammar, providing key framework analysis for GCSE / AS/ A2 students. A really useful text book that guides you through the minefield that is grammar.
on 15 September 2001
This book is a brilliant aid to A level students doing AS and A2 level english language. Buy this book and it will help you through the Course over the two years. A very usefull book to all students.
on 29 December 2012
if you child is struggling with their writing i would say this is a must have! not only will they understand the reason why they are placing certain words in their sentences but also why the order is the way it is! i was told to purchase this for university and found it's use endless. Even now in school's, this book is a primary aid! believe me you will not regret purchasing it !
on 28 April 2014
Grammar in all its complexity is far more interesting than I initially imagined; a useful device for anyone taking exams...
on 12 September 2016
The book was what I wanted. However when it arrived it smelt very strongly of cigar. I had to wash down the outer cover of the book and leave it out in the garden for the vapour from the book to dissipate.