Customer reviews

on 21 May 2009
Delighted with the Longman Crossword Solver's Dictionary. I have tried in the past to replace my old copy, which is only fit for the bin, without success until I approached Amazon. I was told it was used but satisfactory and was really pleased with the excellent condition of the book.
on 3 March 2013
For crossword enthusiasts, this is a perenial favourite, that doesn't go out of date. Clear print and comprehensive coverage. Only downside is the book's ability to stand up to a lot of thumbing, over time.
on 17 March 2016
I blurt this to replace one that was falling to bit as it is very good when doing crosswords, I can recommend it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 November 2015
Arrived very quickly. Very useful when doing my Crosswords. First purchase one in Spain.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse