Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 August 2017
Really disappointed with this book.
Have been impressed by Joe Hill's other writing, but this one was so weird I could barely make sense of what was happening.
on 9 September 2017
I had no idea that Joe Hill was related to Stephen King, but I did wonder if it was Stephen King writing by under another name. Great story, well written.
Like his father, Joe can transport the reader into fantasy land seamlessly and without it seeming far fetched. I was well and truly hooked by this book.
on 21 May 2017
I must admit I was intrigued by the name of this book and only read it by chance, boy, what a stroke of luck, well written, enthralling,a real page turner. Hope to read more of Mr Hills books in future, don't miss out
on 1 September 2017
Gripped all way through
on 8 July 2013
As a first time reader of Joe Hill I thoroughly enjoyed this creepy tale. As a big fan of Stephen King I would rate Joe Hill right up there with him. I would definitely recommend this. 5 Stars.
on 1 January 2014
I found the book a little difficult to get into to start with, but once I was able to put aside my expectations from Stephen King's son, I found it thoroughly enjoyable if a little fantastic.
on 12 June 2017
This is the third Joe Hill book I have read and it is fantastic
on 4 May 2017
Is this a kids book? Feels like it
on 27 May 2013
It's like reading Stephen King but different! Once started, it's impossible to stop, everything hangs together seamlessly and you never know, it just might be...
on 20 July 2017