on 29 November 2013
this is his best book yet. The characters are great and the plot for revenge twists to the very end. Comical and violent.
on 22 January 2014
As always Joe manages to grab you and drag you headlong screaming into his universe...Epic...Epic. A truly non stop read
on 8 October 2009
This single volume book by Abercrombie is one of the best books about revenge I've ever read. Following the murder of her brother and almost getting killed herself Monza set's out to kill everybody responsible. You're constantly on the edge with this one and can't stop reading, I've finished the book in three days.

The characters are well-developed and continue to grow, the twists are surprising and keeping you constantly thrilled and it being a single volume book also makes that you don't have to endlessly long for the next one.
on 26 February 2014
Brilliant. I read this after reading the First Law trilogy and plan to read the other two books set in this world.
on 23 May 2016
Takes a bit of time to get into the story,but a good read
With fair portions of humour and treachery
A
on 17 January 2013
Came across Joe Abercrombie by chance, but I'm so glad I did! An amazing series of book,can't stop reading them.
on 21 March 2013
Good. No problems in placing the order or receiving the product at home. Good product as well. I recommend it.
on 9 December 2014
Brilliant just a great sequel, I loved it and want more. What is next? Please. Has kept me totally engrossed
on 9 September 2013
Brilliant story ,kept me guessing throughout, I'm kind of gutted I've finished it as it was such a good read
on 28 January 2015
I really like this and I could read Abercombie all day.
I need to include nine more words the end.