on 13 May 2013
This is a must for sic fi fans - beautifully bound...but sadly not in leather... these are some of the best stories of their kind. My daughter couldn't put it down until she had read them all.
on 8 May 2014
My friend was delighted with the book. It goes towards her collection of classics. The only downside was a sticky label was on the back of the book and when taken off it scuffed the book.
on 13 March 2012
Top condition, lovely book and well delivered. I didnt buy it for myself it was a present and the person I gave it to said he greatly enjoys the stories in it especialy War of the Worlds
on 8 January 2015
worth every penny. a nice hardback, not too heavy, like some collections...invisible man is a really good story..forget the films and tv makes...nothing to do with H G wells story..
on 24 March 2014
Compliments earlier purchase of other similar books. looks good and is better than expected. When i can get it back from my other hald i will let you know what the stories are like.
H.G. Wells saw the technology age coming and all its implications. Sadly, now that we are living in that age, most of our leaders STILL DON'T SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING. The message of Wells is always a message of morality and should not only be read, but thought about. This book is a collection of his messages for us in this age and perhaps- all ages.
on 21 May 2014
It is definitely a OK, I've checked.
Quick delivery though, and it's a collection of classics so you can't really go far wrong.
Thanks
on 8 January 2014
This was a christmas present for a good friend & was delivered in good time to get it to him. Many thanks for all that, I'll be using you again.
on 7 July 2013
This is a great book for H.G. Wells fans. I used to have one similar to this many years ago. This is still excellent and great value for money.
on 26 December 2012
really really nice book, my boyfriend loved it was bought as a christmas present! lovely presentation really good buy :)