on 27 October 2013
I ordered the book as a gamble - I wasn't expecting much for the reasonable price but I'm really impressed by the book! The quality is fantastic and the content equally so! Well worth the money! I was worried the content was going to be a bit like heavy reading but it's interesting for all GoT fans :D
on 12 May 2015
Hi, you will get a lot of insider information when you purchase this book and have an infight too the television saga. No fan would be with out this book standing in their book case, I have just recently become a avid fan of the show and this book help me fill in the spaces' hope this was helpfull
on 19 September 2014
Bought as a gift for my boyfriend as he loves Game of Thrones. He seemed really excited by the book and said how interesting it was to read about the process the producers go through when they are creating the tv show as well as extra information about the cast and story.
on 28 February 2015
Another great buy I have had bad luck with books from Amazon in the past but this product came as if I had bought from a book shop. I've never seen a book look so new before and no damage just brand new. I very happy with this purchase, thank you seller.
on 22 December 2013
Bought this for a christmas present and was really pleased with the price (£7.19) for the quality and how good this book looks, only disappointment was 2 days later it was even cheaper (£5.75). Really quick delivery and as always well packaged.
on 15 May 2015
I bought this beautiful book for my nephew for Christmas. He loved it and said ",...how did you know?.."
It looks really beautiful and it is a substantial read. The sort of thing that might become very collectable in the future.
on 31 December 2013
What a beautiful book.before you open the covers the is such a feel for quality in the cover alone,then inside, wow. If you are into the game of thrones then this has to be the must have book ever written about the series.excellant.
on 30 December 2012
Bought as a gift, and I am now tempted to buy my own.
The presentation of this book is very well done, it is something that you can keep for a very long time.
Lots of really interesting things and some good pictures too.
on 19 October 2014
Brilliant book if you want to explore game of thromes behind the scenes. All of the most important characters are in there with interviews from actors and writers. Great quality, the pages and pictures are absolutely amazing.
on 22 January 2013
Brilliant service from seller. Absolutely worth every penny. Beautifully embossed cover, fantastic photo's etc. A must have to accompany this amazing epic story. Can't wait for the new season to be released.
Minxyminx