on 18 January 2016
Bought for someone much older than me who actually thinks this stuff makes sense.

I am truly bewildered as to why anyone buys it, but even a good dose of logic doesn't put her off.

"Did you check at the end of the year to see how accurate it was?"
"Oh you did, then why aren't you rich then?"

OK to give it a serious review..... The paper pamphlet remains unchanged. It's stapled paper format continues to muse on the future whilst retaining the look and feel of the past. Old Moore's... I guess they didn't see the Internet coming....for paper lovers everywhere....It just needs a hole in the top corner to hang it somewhere useful
on 16 October 2014
I have bought this every year for nigh on 40 years as I find it interesting and love the moon phases given. Sometimes the predictions are spot on, sometimes not, but always fun.
on 10 November 2014
Great compendium, and a mine of information, news and future prognostications. I have been buying this for many, many years, and am always impressed with it's editorial content; a look through the World's politic and economic horizons. The tabulations are still as good as ever, and a wonderful insight into the celebrities histories and forecasts: I would never be without it.
on 9 January 2015
The same old-reliable, helpful and entertaining at the daily breakfast table. I discard or ignore the superstition though surprisingly the predictions are now and again accurate. Just occasionally the dates of commemorations are erroneous.
on 6 January 2015
Have bought this for decades. I just love the personal horoscopes for famous people. I'm looking forward to reading this years 2015 for Prince George's horoscope - he seems like a little terror - so at least he has a personality !
on 18 July 2014
A lovely little book full of interest. Don't pay for the advertising Mystic Meg reading material though.. it can make you run up a horrendous telephone bill.. think before going onwards with this..
on 8 September 2014
Always excellent, I think the people whose wages we pay to run the planet for us should read this every year. It might make a difference.
on 4 August 2014
a worth while companion each year
on 10 October 2014
Love the almanacs. Full of information which ranges from truly daft to amazingly useful. We love the tide times. Great fun to dip into.
on 25 October 2014
My Father used to get this book 50 years ago and I have carried on the tradition.