Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 December 2013
First purchased this book 10 years ago on our first visit to Florida since then have got a copy every time we go! It's updated yearly so always has something new in it!
It's jammed pack with hits and tips on all things Florida from talking you through how to get though the airport - which is more confusing then most ! To theme parks other attractions and places to eat.
Totally love this book don't leave without it!
on 23 November 2013
Read this book over and over again, made my plans from all the good advice, went to orlando and everything went great , the advise in this book is spot on, a must for anyone planning a visit.
on 15 February 2014
This is the second time I have bought this book. I last purchased it in 2012. This is definitely the quintessential all you need to know guide to get the most out of your holiday. Great book and well structured.
on 1 December 2013
Absotulety love this book , it is extremely helpful and will come with me everywhere whilst im in Florida ! Tell you literally everything you need to know for your holiday to Orlando Florida . You cannot go to Florida without this book !
on 21 November 2013
It answers the questions we ask and guests using our holiday villa in Florida ask. Plenty of information about developments at the theme parks.
on 7 December 2013
I wouldn't go to Florida without it! Essential to help plan and get the most from the theme parks and beyond.
on 1 September 2014
Invaluable. If you are in Orlando for 2 weeks and want to visit all the theme parks you can do it by reading this first and also have time to relax. Brilliant tips especially on how to visit and see Epcot, which does need at least 1.5 days. Visit World Showcase on your Epcot first day go straight to World Showcase and start at Canada - no one else there everyone else starts at Mexico! Just one of the fabulous tips given. Dining plan at SeaWorld also is a must - true value for money as drinks (including bottles of much needed water are included). This book stopped the holiday from being overwhelming and we came back happy that we did indeed do everything we wanted to do in all of the theme parks. Remember as well that Disney Fast Passes can be booked up to 30 days in advance. Thank you so pleased we purchased this little gem of a book.
on 14 September 2014
I buy this book every couple of years to get us all in the mood for our Florida holiday. It always does that particular job very, very well. For a family that is off to Florida for the first time this is, without a doubt, the best guide book around and merits every one of the five reviewer stars. Even though we know our way around Orlando really well, the book always suggests something additional to have a look at when we get over there. My only bit of feedback is that it gets published a bit too early (the autumn before the year it relates to) so that new or planned attractions are only briefly touched upon. Further, I would like to see much of the 'off the beaten track' stuff with less emphasis on the theme parks. I feel this will appeal to many of the returning visitors to Orlando. For example, there is hardly any mention at all of the Florida State Parks and for us, trips to Wekiva and Blue Springs are two of the best and most inexpensive days out during our holidays.
on 11 February 2014
Superb manual, providing accurate and easily understood information for Orlando bound holidaymakers. We have found it invaluable for planning our trip and managing park time effectively.
on 4 September 2014
An absolutely phenomenal guide. Colourful, in depth and to the point with the questions you want answering.

Thanks to the detailed information on prices some of my plans have already changed. The book has paid for itself several times over and I've not even been yet.

An absolute must buy for. Stupid not to. I've been to florida 3 times already and it's still shown me things I didn't know.