Customer reviews

on 15 September 2011
I've bought this guide every year for about a couple of decades. I first bought it when I couldn't understand the Taxman's letters or how the system was supposed to work and it demystified the whole subject for me in easy to read form and saved me money. It more than paid for itself. The tax rules are changing all the time so I always have that book ready sitting on my shelve in case another challenging buff envelope stuff with forms for completion should turn up in the mail to safeguard my stress level.
on 11 February 2013
This is one of the best Tax Checking books available and I buy a copy every year so that probably tells you all you need to know about my opinion of the publication.
on 9 March 2012
I HAVE BOUGHT THIS BOOK IN PREVIOUS YEARS AND HAVE FOUND IT A USEFUL TOOL TO HAVE AS A BACK UP TO THE EVER CONFUSING DIRECT GOV WEBSITE!!