on 8 April 2016
Excellent book with some great recipes. Lots of inspiration so you can star to experiment and create your own breads.
on 24 May 2017
Good for bread ideas
on 27 March 2013
This book is very good for the money. It would be good value even if it cost a bit more. No doubt if there had been some so-called celebrity chef name on the cover it would have cost a lot more! Then we wouldn't have bought it. As it is fantastic.
on 8 August 2016
No pictures at all so I am disappointed. There was no mention of this on previous reviews. I hope the recipes work well as I have not yet tried any.
on 20 August 2012
I choose to eat wheat-free food. I also bake cakes & biscuits wheat-free, so already have all the ingrediants neccessary to bake gluten-free bread. I have tried a number of recipes in this book, and they have all been successful & tasty! If you are new to eating gluten-free bread, I can assure you that purchasing a breadmaker (with gluten-free baking option) is worth the investment, there is no comparison to the taste of shop bought gluten-free bread, which is expensive & tasteless!
on 9 October 2016
Great book thanks
on 14 April 2013
Having discovered I had an intolerence to Wheat, I have spent the last 12 months searching for some way to enjoy those things which are now out of my diet, and which cost a fortune in the shops. Cakes and Bread are the biggest problem. But now with this little gem of a book, I can eat sandwiches and cake to my heart content, that are moist, soft and truely yummy! A must for anyone in the same boat. Although, I did find that the 'rapid' option on my breadmaker works the best for the bread recipes.
on 24 March 2014
Bought this book as the eldest son has to have gluten free bread and as we had a bread maker we though it would be easier to make him a variety of breads instead of him buying the same type each time from the supermarket. Good variety and he was pleased.
on 8 April 2016
Looks good and uncomplicated. I just hope the results are tasty when I try them.
on 31 May 2013
This book is easy to follow we are trying to use as many of the recipes as possible and so far the are proving to be of excellent quality thank you.