Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 20 January 2016
This is a must have book for anyone interested in magic.
on 16 October 2013
My son wanted to learn some more card tricks and this book has some really good ones, it explains them well and with practice he now has some very convincing tricks. Amazon delivered quickly.
on 10 March 2011
Too lazy to write a long review but I will say just that:

I wish I had found this book when I was a kid and interested in learning magic.
Instead of a collection of cheap and easy tricks this a method. And although I am
still at the start it is pretty obvious that it is an ideal starting point.
on 10 July 2016
great book
on 4 October 2016
One of the great books for cards. It teaches you to handle the packs step by step.
on 10 May 2016
okay nothing great
on 17 August 2013
I like the book, there is lot of tricks and writer described it very well. But its so though to catch all the tricks. Not enough picture.
on 4 March 2014
This is the same book of which i owned more tha 40 years . As I passed it on to someone who was interested in magic and never was returned I was happy to purchase this.
on 4 March 2016
As expected
on 28 February 2017
The best book on card magic