on 18 November 2000
The art of presenting is not to only inform or sell (in business) it is to keep the audience interested and amused. I have used the content of this book on many occasions and I have found on the night before a presentation (when the reality of presenting TOMORROW often hits you!)I can pick out some great one-liners, simple but effective, and sleep soundly with the confidence that in the morning not only will the audience enjoy my presentation but so will I.....and how often do you feel like that?
on 4 December 2008
This amusing book is packed with handy hints, jokes and one-liners for use in all sorts of business talks or speeches. It gives practical advice on how to make your talk really funny.
on 7 August 2010
I bought this to give me some inspiration for public speaking engagements. I found it to be really useful. Good to dip in and out of, and provided me with some fresh ideas.