on 8 June 2017
Very easy to read and a lot of useful information (if you're interested in this sort of thing). I read the whole thing in just a few hours, I couldn't put it down!
on 1 July 2017
Great read would recommend
on 13 August 2017
Love it
on 14 March 2017
The cover looks very wise and ancient the inside very basic and simple
on 7 June 2017
Great book, I purchased it for my sister, who loved it. She took it to Alaska, so she could converse with the Indian Tribes there.
on 8 October 2017
great item
on 22 December 2014
interesting book...a new point of view in Crystal use and maintenance, very spiritual and respectful.
on 4 March 2015
Good book...Fast delivery
on 14 April 2017
great book
on 18 November 2006
I am halfway through this book and loving it, there is so much information in there that is new to me. It has made me rethink the way I use my crystals, for decorative, magical and therapeutic use. What I love most is the way it makes you respect the crystals and their powers. If you are interested in finding out more about crystals, read this book first.