Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 17 March 2017
Excellent source of trivia. Unusual and very interesting facts. A fantastic read. I loved the humour too well written and easy to read
on 3 May 2017
another fun book from Qi
on 18 July 2017
Amusing, made a good Christmas present
on 21 January 2014
Boughr as a Christmas present for my husband who is a massive QIi fan. This book didn't disappoint he loved it, it was well written, funny and delivered quickly thanks..
on 2 February 2014
Not much else to say. If you like QI, you will love this. Very readable format and the facts still continue to amaze
on 4 December 2014
These QI fact books are really addictive.
on 17 June 2014
Just a waste of money for what u get. Facts taken from older book and reworded. Not good enough, fact.
on 3 December 2013
An amazing book, full of fascinating facts.

Kindle edition is horrible. It was designed to be read on a wide-screen monitor. Text is too small, highlights and dictionary do not work.

Still, it is a very good read, although I would prefer more facts and less references, which take around half of the book.
22 Comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 November 2013
There are some really interesting and useful facts here, while some of them seem like they might change over time and others that you can't quite believe. For fans of the show this is a must-buy and you get the feeling a lot of research has gone into it.

To make the information a bit less random there are small linked groups where the facts segue nicely from one to the other.

However, like with the previous book, it might be a bit expensive if you are unlikely to read it more than once.
on 6 August 2014
Whilst this book is as informative and entertaining as the others in its genre unfortunately it was not possible to download it onto my Kindle (3G keyboard version). I did not become aware of this until after I had purchased it and found it had been downloaded onto my iPad. It's title appears among my archived items on my Kindle but an attempt to move it to my home page is met with a notice saying "Unavailable for Download. The item is not compatible with this device".
To be fair Amazon did offer to remove it and give me a refund but as the cost was so small, and I could (have!) read it on my iPad, I opted to keep it. Never the less it still seems strange to have been able to purchase a Kindle version of a book that is not compatible with a Kindle reader!