Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

1,972
1,227 QI Facts To Blow Your Socks Off
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 23 May 2017
Brilliant fun fact books great for children, teenagers and adults alike. These are great for home quizzes which is what we use them for and just for picking up if you have a few minutes spare. It's a great pick up, put down book. Great price and good for teenagers stocking fillers.
on 29 November 2016
I was disappointed with this, I didn't realise it would be a list of facts with no further detail at all. Kinda pointless knowing random facts without any detail to back it up.
on 23 January 2013
Brilliant, funny, amusing, weird, diverting... Just like the TV programme without the people. The best Xmas brain-food diversion ever.

Best viewed portrait format (longside up and down) and in med/small printsize: since I am recovering from a broken wrist and "Kindle" in bed using landscape format and med/large print to not use spectacles I had to adjust every time when compared with using my other books. If I didn't the single odd phrase completing the short paragraph format inevitably containing the punchline would be on a following or previous page AAAAAAARGH ANNOYING! No graphics appeared using K-Touch.
on 10 January 2014
The facts (if you can call them that) that you'll find in this book, will either blow yours socks off or make you question the accuracy of the facts in the first place. It ties in very well with the theme and purpose of the QI TV show in the way that it actually makes you question everything you know (or thought you knew) to be true.

So in short, if enjoy having your beliefs challenged on a variety of different levels then you will love it. If however your beliefs do not like to be tested to their limits, I would leave this book well alone.
on 26 October 2017
thes books are just great for the toilet i like the rough paper dont get reflections so clear text to read
on 5 January 2016
This book brought me lots of both useless and interesting facts. Such as "In 2010, the BBC spent nearly £230,000 on tea, but only £2,000 on biscuits." When I'll need these facts I don't know but now I have them.
on 31 March 2013
Fantastic. Some highly amusing facts, some things you just didn't know. A list at the back of the book tells you where you can find out more. I write a couple on my board at school each day - the kids are always asking about them. Nice to be able to teach them something that's not related to the curriculum - and even better to be getting them thinking :)
on 4 April 2017
Killed loads of time reading facts out to my girlfriend in the airport waiting for a delayed flight.
on 15 June 2017
It's definitely a book of facts all right, though it falls rather short of blowing my socks off. For starters, loads of the 'facts' are actually just the definitions of obscure or obsolete words. Not a bad book, especially if you get it cheap, and it'll fill an hour if you're time.
on 3 May 2017