Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 27 June 2014
Reading this takes me straight back to my youth. The poetry within is fun, clever and entertaining. I read it to my cats, and they approve. ;-)
on 23 September 2016
Bought for my seven year old after having taken her to see cats the musical. She enjoyed me reading it but I then found out there are more kid friendly versions with pictures which I think might have been a better option
on 2 June 2016
birthday gift for a friend who is a cats addict. he and his wife take part in a special event called feel the force for all types of peple of all types of ages to go to, this years theme is cats so all the books are used, costumes with textures etc. so not only is this a gift for him personally but a piece of the event.
on 21 May 2017
Lovely way to get young children into classic poetry. Axel Scheffler as always is amazing and really brings the stories and characters to life.
on 17 January 2017
Obviously an old favourite, but one which, I confess, I was not introduced to as a child. This was a used book but came in near perfect condition. I am delighted.
on 18 February 2017
I bought this book for my granddaughter who loves cats but the whole family enjoyed this book! Glad I bought it.
on 15 April 2017
I laughed at this as a child and I still do when I read it to younger family members.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 January 2013
Love this book! Presentation of these poems is superb. Real 'curl up in an arnchair and share with your kids' stuff.

( I don't like musicals and only just found out that 'Cats' was inspired by this volume - perhaps I may even drag myself to this musical one day, on the strength of this superb book! No, perhaps not)
on 21 February 2016
Bought this book for my daughter's boyfriend because he has cats but he hasn't read it yet. I told him the poems are used as songs in Andrew Lloyd Webber's Cats. I have a book of T S Eliot alrwady but if he doesn't read it soon I may ssk for it back!
on 16 January 2015
The poems are fantastic, but I wish I had bought the paper version, rather than the Kindle version.
I have an old Kindle and it is not as easy to turn to a particular poem as flicking through the pages of a book.