on 29 September 2013
I am glad I read it as I understand more about quantum theory now - just not a lot! I could have done with even more simplification but perhaps that's me. It started off well and ended well but I did lose my way in the middle.
on 13 August 2017
This is an amazing book that explains the wonders of the infinitely small world in an easy to understand logic, with lots of examples and analogies. The reader also had a very good voice and is easy to listen to.
on 12 January 2010
This book only has a couple of mathematical formulae which you can simply ignore for the purposes understanding Quantum Theory. I loved the layman's explanations, even a child would get it. You will find many 'Eureka' moments in this book.

The theory that gravity does not exist blew my mind. I'm glad I bought this book.
on 15 April 2017
excellent
on 7 March 2017
Told me what I wanted to know
on 16 January 2018
Thoroughly enjoyed the book,will be back for more.
on 16 November 2014
Really good book making complex stuff easier to understand
The explanation of gravity is a bit mind bending but once you get used to it you feel less dizzy!!
on 12 February 2013
Marcus Chown does have a good writing style, and if like me you find Quantum theory (now practice?) fascinating, then don't hesitate.
on 15 March 2014
this is an excellent read an I thoroughly recommend it to anyone with an interest in science and the impact these theories have on our lives.
on 12 April 2017
An Awesome book. I've read about this subject many time and this is the first time I'm starting to understand it. Very readable.