Format: Hardcover|Change

on 10 July 2012
I must confess that i have yet to read this book myself but my 10 year old daughter adores it. We picked this book up in a Garden Centre of all places. I think she had already read a few pages by the time we got to the till and was hooked until she had. I plan on buying her the other book/s by Daren King for her birthday, I am sure she won't be disappointed!
on 23 May 2009
We loved this book. It's very funny and an ideal 'serial' read for bedtimes as the chapters aren't too long. The characters were great - including a mouse who is allergic to cheese and gets an interesting and hilarious reaction when he comes into contact with it! We also recommend Peter the Penguin Pioneer by the same author - another fab read!
VINE VOICEon 25 January 2015
Really funny! Great for small boys who want to move on from picture books but like funny illustrations.
on 31 March 2014
Would not give 1 star, as grammar was poor.How can children learn correct grammar when an author cannot provide it in his book?!!