Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 February 2009
I loved Sam Pig as a child so bought this for my granddaughter. She is delighted
on 16 January 2015
I was first introduced to these wonderful and evocative stories of Sam Pig when I was 7yr. old not long after they had been published!
I can remember having an afternoon break at Primary school where we were encouraged to rest our heads on our desks and listen while the teacher read aloud and Sam Pig was my favourite [and the teachers.}
Can you imagine that happening today? I am a teacher myself now and this little pig's tales still has the ability to cast a spell over children {and adults too!}
Just lovely and heart warming without the 'twee'.
on 31 May 2013
I read this book, many years ago as a little girl, and wss thrilled to find it om Amazon, at such an amazing price.A great story book, for everyone, young or old, you will love Alison Uttley's Sam Pig,
on 30 July 2013
I learned so much about the countryside from the Sam Pig books when I was a child and was delighted to have so many of the stories in one book. I still love them and hope my future grandchild will too.
on 12 December 2012
I had a Sam Pig book when I was a child, but somehow it got lost in one of our moves. I knew that my youngest daughter would also love the stories and she does.
on 13 October 2013
Allison /Uttely was a wonderful children's auther. Sam Pig stories are true classics.
I am very pleased with the purchase.
on 5 March 2015
Bought for my nan who read this as a child and she read it 3 times in the first month!
on 20 December 2015