on 27 October 2013
Another book by Goldratt. Set yourself goals (Choice) and work hard and you will probably succeed (It's not luck). Written with Jeff Cox the book was well received at the time.
on 30 January 2014
This is the book that you'll wish everyone around had read when you have to explain where they are fooling themselves with vanity metrics. The book didn't teach me much about the theory (as someone else had already done the groundwork). What it did equip me with was an excellent collection of examples to pull out when I have to convince someone to consider this point of view. On top of all that it's really enjoyable and personable.
on 30 March 2016
Read this years ago and just as good now as it was then
on 21 June 2017
brill
on 6 January 2016
A big fan. This was a gift for a friend
on 26 February 2017
Amazing book recommended by a friend. A strategy of process improvement delivered through a novel.
Highly recommended where the concepts are applicable to diverse of industries!
on 17 July 2013
This is a novel written in such a way that you need to keep reading. It took me several hours and some moaning from my wife, buit I could not put this book down until I had read it all.
on 3 January 2016
On Kindle - thank you
on 26 September 2011
Great book. Really summarizes lots of lean principles. I started to realize as I read the book that there so much that i had just accepted in work that had to change.

This book inspired me to change things. It is told in a story format that that got me emotionally involved. Get your work mates to read this also, it will make a difference.

The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement
on 30 May 2017
What could be a very dull topic made more entertaining by a " real life scenario". Not the worst book on manufacturing I have read.