• Bats

Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 August 2015
The book is an interesting account of bats in a general sense, but not very useful to help with identifying British Bats. I bought it because I thought it would be a good accompaniment to using a bat detector, but I wish I'd looked for something else.
on 2 January 2013
Excellent quality pictures and explains the full life cycle of the bats. Shows the various species of bats that can be found in the world. Makes an excellent present.
on 8 July 2013
A very informative book about chiropterology. Phil Richardson covers an intriguing and beautiful order of creatures and includes great detail about their evolution, their conservation and an overview of the diverse species that comprises chiroptera. This book is a brilliant read!
on 24 December 2014
Wonderful photos, I haven't read the accompanying editorial which looks informative. It was for a Christmas present, and just what I wanted to give. I hope it is received with the pleasure I have at giving it.
on 4 December 2015
A4 magazine style; more like something I'd buy at a museum. However it is full of the right information.
on 20 July 2014
Full of info. Good pix and a good read :)
on 21 April 2015
It's exactly what I wanted and received.
on 21 November 2015
fab illustrations, best we have seen
on 14 January 2016