on 27 July 2017
Quality recipes, even better photos of Ainsley, is there anything you need more than this in a cookbook?
on 28 June 2017
Yes just what I wanted
on 14 July 2017
Excelent condition.
on 12 August 2017
Fantastic bbq book in excellent condition
on 13 December 2001
Being the wife of a self proclaimed BBQ King and BBQ snob - I was almost thrown out for daring to bring a BBQ cookbook into the house. But Ainsley has done it!! The prawns were outstanding - the chicken wings with blue cheese dip were unbelievable. The BBQ King had never had as many compliments!! No receipe from this book as turned out badly. Highly recommended if you love the whole BBQ experience.
on 6 December 2001
Ainsley Harriot has written a rather entertaining book with many recipes. Some advice on barbecues in general is given although I found this part of the book rather light-weight.
The recipes are generally speaking rather interesting and tasty. There are few disappointments though, but not too many. However, many recipes call for exotic ingredients, some of which are hard or even impossible to find in many parts of the world. In some cases easily obtainable substitutes are suggested, but not systematically throughout the book which restricts the number of useful recipes to many.

This is not a book for a total barbecue novice. It is better suited for someone who knows the basics and needs new ideas and inspiration to create more interesting exotic barbecue delicacies.
on 1 March 2002
This is the most used cookbook in our house during the summer months. (some recipes I know off by heart!)
If you are looking for a BBQ book with new ideas and good recipes for old favourites, this book is it.
Very easy to follow recipes for fantastic food and drink, lovely pictures and Ainsley's unique style. All you need for a stress free BBQ!
on 11 November 2005
My husband and I have used this book several times for BBQs at our house. We bought it simply becuse we wanted to have one book that covered ideas on BBQs(having got tired of hunting through all the other books for BBQ or possible BBQ recipes). I must say that so far most of the recipes I have tried out have got rave reviews. More importantly nothing has turned out horrible or nasty tasting, everything was good. We especially like the Pork Calypso and the Indian spice rub with fish. The pineapple and mango salsa is also fantastic. For the section on marinades and rubs and glazes and the the salsas and sauces, alone I would say the book is worthwhile.
on 10 July 1999
It's so full of good ideas. I can understand it is called a Bible. It will become mine for sure. We love outdood cooking and have tried many recipes already. We love the different sauces.We have become more daring in cooking with herbs and spices since reading your "Bible". We love seafood and can get as much as we want fresh as we live on the coast. Cant't wait for the crab season. In Norway the way we eat it is just boiled in salted water and chilled. I want to try one/some of your seafood sauces this year. Thank you, and we love your cooking. You give so much energy into your cooking, and we can see you love what you are doing. We watch you on BBC on cable tv here in Norway.
on 9 July 2001
I have a whole bookcase of cookery books but this is one of my top ten favourites - I go back to it again and again. Lovely, unsual ideas that soon became established in my entertaining repertoire. We particularly love the Nice Rice Noodle Doodle Salad which goes down a treat at buffet parties. Also the recipe for chicken and mango skewers - can't remember the name offhand, but it's delicious.