on 6 July 2012
I initially ordered this on 24th May but got a message back saying it was no longer available on CD. However, after a couple of messages, you looked into it and so, after reordering it on 13th May, it arrived on 17th May, meaning I now have all my pre-recorded Clues on disc. Many thanks!
on 9 November 2007
I listen to this driving in to work. It makes me laugh, even on a Monday morning. Trouble is, other drivers think I'm insane or laughing at them and give me grief, glowering at me from their cars. That makes me laugh even more.

Give up on Wogan and The Today Programme and get this instead.
on 18 December 2012
Excellent clever humour. Listening for second or third time allows you appreciate the skill of the participants and catch up on remarks you may have missed when on the radio.
on 18 May 2013
What can I say, that others haven't already said. Very funny and a joy to listen to. Working towards getting the complete set of discs. Its a must have.
on 7 April 2016
Wonderful to relive the days when I listened to this with my ear glued to the radio. Still as funny today as it was then
on 16 March 2015
Very, very funny, as usual for the series.How do they get away with this?!!!