on 6 December 2013
I got this book for a friend who was looking for vegetarian ideas and she loved it . a great book
on 7 July 2016
Lots of excellent recipes. Easy to follow and with good photographs of each dish. Love it.
on 27 June 2015
This book is like a bible for all food lovers. Such a great ideas and inspirations!!!!!!!!!
VINE VOICEon 13 March 2010
I have a simple test for a cookery book. Does it contain at least one recipe which becomes part of my standard repetoire. A recipe which I go to again and again. If it does, it was worth buying.

This book passes my test with flying colours. The polenta pizza is an excellent recipe which both works as a quick everyday dish and with a bit of clever presentation, as a dinner party dish. Others which I have repeated are Thai satay Noodles, Spicy Nasi Goreng and hot mushrrom and kumquat salad.

The recipes are clearly presented and easy to follow and the book is an entertaining magpie, taking recipes and recipe ideas from across the world.

Recommended
on 2 August 2015
I was happy to find this book at such a good price and in such good condition.
on 11 July 2014
Helpful recipe book which I will use amongst others to decrease meat intake
on 6 December 2006
This is a fantastic little book. I'm a non-vegetarian married to a vegetarian and often find it boring cooking and eating vegetarian food. Not from this book though, there's no worthiness - there are some really decadent unhealthy recipies in here a long side more healthy ones. Everything is really tasty and enjoyable.

There are a real mix of times taken to prepare and cook and ease of cooking. There are some 10 minute preparation time recipies in here I would cheerfully serve at a dinner party. Very well presented, clear and easy to use.

I would like to say this is one of the best vegetarian cookery books I've but it's better than that it's one of the best cookery books I've used none stop.
on 14 April 2011
The books okay, but I'm a big "cooking from scratch" cook, and some of these recipes use ready made ingredients.

Good for those not really into cooking but like food, and good for easy weekday meals.

As far as it being a veggie book is concerned, its not that amazing. Basically, its normal recipes with the meat taken out and cheese put in. Not amazingly inspiring for me personally, but I think this would really suit anyone who's not confident at cooking, and want to reduce the amount of meat/go veggie.
on 7 December 2015
Great little book. Have really enjoyed trying these very tasty recipes
on 12 September 2016
I already had one , so this was for a friend. She loves it !